Sunday, October 18, 2009

One-Armed Bandit

Pearson wanted to show readers out there how good she's doing eating with her cast. Go Pea! side note: felt baby bell #2 move today for the first time-life is such a miracle!


Hmm, tasty!
Mommy and Daddy signed her cast:


2 comments:

Christy said...

What a trooper! I broke my arm twice in 3rd grade, but it was my right arm. That year I was very good at writing with my left arm.

I'm so glad Chelsea that Pearson had anesthesia. The second time I broke it, it had to be set back into place and the doctor did it without any type of pain medication 7 times. My Mom took me out of there to a Portland orthopedic and he put me under and set my arm.
Praying for a quick and full recovery! You are such a good Mommy!

Chelsea Bell said...

oh thank you Christy!! us too! so sorry you had to go through that! It looked terrible-I can't imagine being awake-you're the trooper!