With all the mayhem last week (i.e Pea's broken arm), I didn't get a chance to give Tyler some much needed face time on the blog. Ty went down to steamy hot Austin, Texas for business on Wednesday and while down there got to see our good friend Nate who lives in said steamy city. As many of you know, Tyler LOVES Johnny Cash and Nate took him to a bar named after one of his favorite Cash songs: Mean Eyed Cat. When we were dating he used to love to play it because the song annoyed me so much, but I do love these pictures!
diy pecan pumpkin cold brew!!
2 years ago


3 comments:
I love that he took pictures. I sent Case with the camera to the Hawks game yesterday but as the Hawks did...he too failed his mission. Boo.
Nate took the picture with his camera phone so technically I didn't cave in & bring a camera!
-tyler
haha, I love how he wanted you to know that...
Post a Comment