Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pump(kin) You Up!

On Saturday, Ty and I took our little girl to the Kelsey Creek Farm Fair and pumpkin patch in Bellevue. Umm, L-O-V-E-D it. Hands down her favorite was picking a pumpkin, decorating it with sparkles and paint, and (of course) the animals. She could NOT get enough of the giant pig or the bunnies. My apologies for Mamarazzi out of control here, but there were so many good ones I couldn't choose! This place was so wonderful, pony and hay rides, tons of animals, bouncy houses, pumpkin decorating, and good good food. We are going back here next year! Anyone interested is welcome to come;)


She said the pumpkin was too heavy...


Time to check out all the animals...




And eat Kettle Corn by the pound, Pea kept saying, "Nummy Licious"

Pumpkin Decorating...


Scarecrow Maze

Putting the Scarecrow's leg back on...

Family:)

2 comments:

Bex said...

How adorable. I love the family pic at the end. Sign us up for next year, I've been craving a pumpkin patch trip for weeks. :-)

Andrea said...

VERY cute pics. LOVE it! Fun times.