Friday, March 4, 2011

CHIPS (for real this time)

Somehow in the past week, Babe H has managed to chip her front tooth with out us even knowing until yesterday. I was changing her diaper and bam. What's this? A CHIPPED tooth? WHAT?
How did this go undetected, Nancy Drew? I thought you were goddess of all domestic mysteries. I must be loosing my touch. We made an emergency trip to the pediatric dentist this morning and he said it's from some kind of trauma. He filed it down and we have a follow-up appointment in three months. Please God let it NOT turn black in this time period.
Sufficed to say, here she is in all her glory.

Somehow I think it's befitting to her. Oh, and btw, she will have this chipped tooth until it falls out.
Awesome.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I think it's awesome. Totally adds to her pirate street cred.

Christy said...

I think the same thing Holly, it only completes her pirate persona. Both my kids did trauma to their front teeth. Lincoln's chipped and didn't turn colors, Reagan's didn't chip and is a nice shade of yellow. Reagan's tooth is dead but thank goodness it didn't turn black.
Good luck my friend!