Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Week of Random

This is offically the week of random.
I was in the shower thinking all these things and decided to blog them instead. Guess we'll find out if that was a positive choice or not...

Is it wrong that our 3 1/2 year old knows the words to Portlandia's, The Dream of the 90's is Alive in Portland? If I grew up anywhere else; I'd say yes.

Remember my confessed bad habit? Two weeks ago, I walked into Mr. B's and my shared bathroom. There was a trash can on the counter right next to my sink. Apparently, passive aggressive behavior is not limited to women.
I suppose in some ways that's refreshing.

Are you watching the public meltdown of Charlie Sheen?
TIGER BLOOD.
Normally, during breakfast I have the Today Show on in the mornings, but this morning when I had to explain to Pea that some people's BRAINS are sick (rather than the proverbial, "My tummy hurts, Momi!") I thought it best to turn the Bi-Winner off.
One word.
WOW.

In other news, I LOVE Luther Vandross. OK, I said it. I LOVE him, I really do. Especially, Here and Now. Mmmm.
Secretly, I listen to C89.5 on Sundays because it's all Gospel until 2 pm. That is no joke; it's the God-honest truth. That's why I LOVE American Idol!
This Bell household has been watching AI. And while Mr. B mostly laughs at and generally berates all contestants; I faint with amazement at this Jacob Lusk guy. You know, Spa Concierge in Compton, CA. That has to be a tough gig.

Oh and Harper chipped her front tooth. ALREADY. No idea how or when and ugh...currently figuring out the next step to that one!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love this post... Case and i just watched CS...TIGER BLOOD!