Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rolling in The Deep

I am in LOVE with Adele right now so I'll just give her this title post as a nod to her amazing voice, but really what we're really talking about today is competition. I.e. the crossfit games which Ty has been training for and which as I saw this afternoon are no joke.
My baby did good. So good that afterward I thought he was dying because he could not get up after finishing...
10 minutes
As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) of:
15 Full Snatches (ground to over-head) of 75 pounds
And
30 Double Unders.
Ty got 6 rounds plus 10 double unders! Our cousin Blake competed too (pictured below...he got the exact same). I'll keep posting on Ty's stats each week for 6 weeks and see where we're at.
So far, so good!




Pea took these last two pictures! I just love that...

No comments: