This is a BIG week for Babe H. Firstly, she started walking; full time. There is hardly anymore crawling and life is getting messier as a result. However, there in lies the rush of a new stage; getting used to it before it blows away like a dandelion in the breeze. Henceforth, shoes shall always be a part of our out-the-door routine. I hadn't really realized that this child NEVER wears shoes until the walking began...so observant am I. We do have a video of her walking on Ty's iphone and when I figure out how to load it on here, you'll all be privy to its cuteness. update! Got it uploaded with out Holla's help...check it out below:)
Okay...secondly, Harper has now graduated to a booster seat at our island instead of a highchair. She is unsure of this and there have indeed been some uncalled-for acts of violence regarding food placement. Henceforth, my two rapscallions shall be separated with one chair between them. I expect this new situation will become the norm in months to come. Hoping so at least! Speaking of the months to come...stay tuned for some T & C: files: Summer 2011 edition, Hawaii Mayhem, Pea's Hula Girl Birthday Fun, the Fourth festivities, high school reunions, bachelorette rowdiness, and the occasional baby shower...
diy pecan pumpkin cold brew!!
2 years ago
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that you said rapscallions. I enjoyed that so much. Holla's mom can totally figure that out for you. She's like having our own personal Bill Gates.
Go Harper!!!
When are you coming to Salem!? We're dying to see you. Keep me posted!
Post a Comment