Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend Roundup

This weekend has been eventful! On Friday and Saturday we attended the Northwest Regional Crossfit Games at the Puyallup Fairgrounds where Tyler competed in the team division. Might I add that he did exceptionally well and we are very proud of his accomplishments! After some blood, sweat, and tears (and by tears I mean tears as in blisters on both palms) he came through a champ. At least in our eyes! There was some tough competition and Ty thinks he'll do it as an individual next year. Shout out to our cousins Blake, Tim, and Shan for competing too; they were incredible! Also huge Lang turn out there too...impressive! Here are some pictures from the competition:








After it was all over, we went to pizza where Tyler had pizza for the first time in almost a year and his first beer since February. He was a happy camper, fun family outing!

Also of note: I had drinks with some girlfriends on Friday night to celebrate our own Jenna and her pregnancy! I don't have pictures of that night, but I'm satisfied with the memories of baked cheese and laughter and we also saw great grandma Bell (Ty's grandma) here she is with Molly...

A wonderful weekend. Life is good...

No comments: