Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prep Time: One Week...

or if my sanity gives way, whichever comes first.
It's a Busy (with a Capital "B") week here at this Bell house (and I suspect for the one up the hill from us...). We are preparing to leave bound for the island of Maui next Tuesday while at the same time preparing to throw Pearson and Heidi a birthday party on Saturday. Since we're going to Hawaii and since they turn 4 three weeks apart and since my July is Crazy with a Capital "C" they get to have a birthday party together again...what's the theme this time, you ask?
Hula Girl!

Should be a breeze right? However, to make that and our trip actually occur, we have quite the list to complete:
Paint life-size palm trees
Make tropical "drink" cupcakes
Pack by tomorrow since we have so many children, we have to send a bag across the Pacific early...
Get water wings
Laundry
Did I mention this week we also have:
Mother-in-law's birthday lunch
Father's day
A dentist appointment
Friends for dinner
Carpet/window cleaning
Laundry (it deserved a Capital "L"...)
My my...reading that kind of made me panic. I'll keep you posted on our week and the status of my whits-I just need to keep them about me, safe to say if I lose them I'm sure to run across them in the Laundry room...

1 comment:

anne said...

Hang in there! And remember that the girls won't care about the small details. They'll just be excited to have family/friends there to celebrate their big day. :)

At least you can cross off the windows...thanks to those cuties who came and cleaned 'em. Ha, ha.

Missed you last night!